With Pitufinos new firmware, The AIS-list got a country tag added and can now be used in the “Multi Display” as well. Furthermore, Pitufino is now able to compute the course to the next waypoint, even if the device or software is offline. Lastly, we can give you a hint to an updated version of the Pitufino, which got an alarm-buzzer added and will be available soon.
Firmware updates are regularly offered for even more features and wider support. No need to hesitate–updating is as simple as it gets! Just download the firmware-zip-file at https://www.pitufa.at/pitufino/ and store it on your device. Afterwards connect to your Pitufino and enter the Webinterface. Go to the menu and click on the Firmware Update Icon.
In the Firmware Update Center you will be able the search for your previously downloaded firmware-files. Select the whole unpacked folder and click enter. Now you can click on the update button right underneath. This process can take a few minutes. After updating the interface will tell you to wait until your pitufino is rebooted.
Now your Pitufino is fully up to date!
Changes since V1.5.0:
- Pitufino continues computing nav data of active WP after plotter (device or software) goes offline
- Pitufino as external alarm for Raymarine and Navico/B&G/Simrad
- AIS, pilot-WP-confirmation, WP-arrival & off-course alarms in Sailing Instruments
- Multi Instrument got AIS list
- AIS list got country code
- buzzer config (on HW1.1)
- fixed N2K_MODEL_VERSION for HW1.1
- ensure rapid enough pos for 0183->2000 conversion
- reading pilot mode from old Seatalk pilots (via Raymarine ST-STNG converter)
- fixed missing leading 0s in lat/lon fields of 0183 sentences
- fixed readback of pilot hdg from Garmin Reactor if N/A
- fixed restoring factory presets
- changed CAN bus init to also work for 32E chips
- buzzer (on HW1.1) for anchor watch alarm